It’s that time again! Here is a look at how well I did on my May goals:
- I want to get my nephew’s quilt finished. Done!
- Brinton Hall borders! Not done.
- I want to get my Metropolitan Fair Shoo Fly quilt done. I started it three years ago! Not done.
- I want to get a black and white quilt that I have had in my head for ages out and into fabric! Done! Reveal will be on Friday!
- I want to cut and kit up the rest of the fabrics for the log cabin quilt that I started. Done! Well, at least as far as I can go until I get more of the white fabric. It won’t take long to finish though.
What else did I accomplish this month?
I got my Dear Betty quilt done!
And I made a tiny bag.
I also made a trip home to Wisconsin to visit family. I have another big trip this month. Hubby and I will be heading to Arizona to see our kids and grandkids for 10 days. So I need to be reasonable in my goals! Here goes:
- I want to cut out a quilt using this Mixology Jelly Roll that Daughter #3 bought me for Mother’s Day.
- I am going to put the Metropolitan Fair top on this list one more time as I have a recipient in mind for it.
- Borders on Brinton Hall!
- The next border for the Gwennie Inspired Medallion QAL.
- I want to join in on the Mystery Quilts for Military Yahoo Group mystery this time around. It is organized by Alycia over at Alycia Quilts. The first clue comes out while I am gone, but I really want to do this, Alycia designs beautiful quilts for this.
I think that is enough for this busy month!
Have a great day!
Linking up with Quilt Story, Free Motion by the River, Blossom Heart Quilts
i tried to say I really like Alycia’s designs. Windows 10 is as hard to write anything- just
like the ipad!
i want to do that mystery quilt as well because really Alycia’s designs. I never can get into yahoo 2 times in a row. It quits recognizing my password every time
You have quite a lot of accomplishments for this month; enjoy your trip to see your family! 🙂
Well, I’d say you should be proud of yourself. I wish I could list that many finishes! I look forward to seeing the black and white reveal!
Wonderful quilts. Safe travels,
I follow your daily posts and get so much inspiration from them. Have a wonderful family visit!
and so you had a good month, you have finishes! I spent alot of energy on more parts to the quilts, only one little finish. lol
I’m also looking forward to Alycia’s next Mystery Quilt! Have a great trip to AZ.
Looking forward to the reveal on Friday! You’ve had a productive month. Enjoy your upcoming trip!