It’s that time again! Here is a look at how well I did on my May goals:
- I want to get my nephew’s quilt finished. Done!
- Brinton Hall borders! Not done.
- I want to get my Metropolitan Fair Shoo Fly quilt done. I started it three years ago! Not done.
- I want to get a black and white quilt that I have had in my head for ages out and into fabric! Done! Reveal will be on Friday!
- I want to cut and kit up the rest of the fabrics for the log cabin quilt that I started. Done! Well, at least as far as I can go until I get more of the white fabric. It won’t take long to finish though.
What else did I accomplish this month?
I got my Dear Betty quilt done!
And I made a tiny bag.
I also made a trip home to Wisconsin to visit family. I have another big trip this month. Hubby and I will be heading to Arizona to see our kids and grandkids for 10 days. So I need to be reasonable in my goals! Here goes:
- I want to cut out a quilt using this Mixology Jelly Roll that Daughter #3 bought me for Mother’s Day.
- I am going to put the Metropolitan Fair top on this list one more time as I have a recipient in mind for it.
- Borders on Brinton Hall!
- The next border for the Gwennie Inspired Medallion QAL.
- I want to join in on the Mystery Quilts for Military Yahoo Group mystery this time around. It is organized by Alycia over at Alycia Quilts. The first clue comes out while I am gone, but I really want to do this, Alycia designs beautiful quilts for this.
I think that is enough for this busy month!
Have a great day!