Well, hello Friday! It is always good to see you! I am happy to say that I finished the donation quilt I was working on this week and used up most of this fabric that I didn’t really care for. I have some of that green from the border/binding left over which I don’t mind at all. And those bonus HSTs. Hmmmm….
Anyway, I used some of that high loft poly batt that I have complained about in the past. This was the last time. I donated the roll to a group that makes tied quilts for Lutheran Services. They were thrilled to have it. I was thrilled to have it out of my sewing room!
I used a pantograph called Seaweed by Hermione Agee. I also used Glide thread in Celery. Here is the back, a very old print found in the stash that matches really well. (See, it really does all find a home!)