No Stitching

Too busy with two of my favorite little men.

Hope you are having a lovely Sunday as well!

8 Responses to No Stitching

1. anudge says:

What sweeties. Your priorities are right – they grow up so fast. Merry Christmas.

2. C├ęcile says:

Ooooh I love these photos !! Thank you Katy ! Thank you……

3. Barb Coonrod says:

What handsome young men they are! Is that a farmers wife quilt the new baby is laying on? I just finished my top and wondering how to quilt it. Would you like to share yours? Merry Christmas! Enjoy all your little blessings!
    Barb in snowy Kansas

4. Linda West says:

Your babies are adorable. I got to see my two grandsons, Eli and Ezra, today also.

5. Val says:

It’s easy to see that you are someone’s favorite nana. How sweet!

6. sandi says:

Precious pictures! Hugs,

7. They are so adorable and must be a priority. I would like to ask you for your opinion. I believe you have a cutting machine – because all of your HSTs are so cute with their little corners neatly lopped off. May I ask which cutting machine you have and what you think of it. I am considering asking Santa for one and I need advice. Thanks in advance.
    Pauline
    perry94022 at hotmail dot com

8. Quiltmouse says:

Such Cuties! It definitely worth missing out on stitching if you can spend time with these two! Enjoy!!