No Stitching

Too busy with two of my favorite little men.

Hope you are having a lovely Sunday as well!

8 Responses to No Stitching

1. Quiltmouse says:

Such Cuties! It definitely worth missing out on stitching if you can spend time with these two! Enjoy!!

2. They are so adorable and must be a priority. I would like to ask you for your opinion. I believe you have a cutting machine – because all of your HSTs are so cute with their little corners neatly lopped off. May I ask which cutting machine you have and what you think of it. I am considering asking Santa for one and I need advice. Thanks in advance.
    Pauline
    perry94022 at hotmail dot com

3. sandi says:

Precious pictures! Hugs,

4. Val says:

It’s easy to see that you are someone’s favorite nana. How sweet!

5. Linda West says:

Your babies are adorable. I got to see my two grandsons, Eli and Ezra, today also.

6. Barb Coonrod says:

What handsome young men they are! Is that a farmers wife quilt the new baby is laying on? I just finished my top and wondering how to quilt it. Would you like to share yours? Merry Christmas! Enjoy all your little blessings!
    Barb in snowy Kansas

7. C├ęcile says:

Ooooh I love these photos !! Thank you Katy ! Thank you……

8. anudge says:

What sweeties. Your priorities are right – they grow up so fast. Merry Christmas.