I mentioned yesterday finding this small UFO.
When I made the top, I had added backing and batting and turned it pillow case style so there was so need for binding. I pressed it and did a top stitch close to the edge all the way around to close the opening and to provide a “travel” area for the vertical quilting lines.
The quilting is just closely spaced vertical lines, though it is very hard to tell in the picture. The texture is actually quite nice. Here is a photo that I lightened up a lot so the stitching shows.
Our Thanksgiving day brunch was postponed until today because hubby ended up working Thursday morning. So I better go get the ham in.
Have a great Sunday!