Finish It Up Friday ~ Baby Quilt

I finished this baby quilt this week. Sadly, it has been raining nearly non stop since I did! So my indoor pics are not good. Welcome to winter in Michigan!

This was a quick and easy project and yet, very satisfying to complete. The rectangles were cut at 3 1/2″ by 6 1/2″. I have 8 rows of 14 rectangles each.

I used a pantograph called Modern Twist to quilt it.

The backing is a favorite Denyse Schmidt print that I had been hoarding.

I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday.  Daughter #3 and her SO brought these over to me!

We had a lovely meal at Daughter #1’s house. Today, I am staying in my pajamas all day. Glorious!

Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts, Richard and Tanya Quilts, Confessions of a Fabric Addict, A Quilted Passion

This entry was posted in Baby Quilts, Finishes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Baby Quilt

1. Val says:

I like that you made the baby quilt with rectangles instead of square blocks – much more interesting. And your quilting adds a whimsical element to it.

2. sandi says:

Your baby quilt is great! I like your plan for today! LOL. Hugs,

3. This is a simple but awesome pattern for a quilt. And I love the quilting. Hope you are enjoying your Thanksgiving.

4. Debora says:

It is pajama day here, too! I love those rare relaxing days. Your baby quilt is very nice. I might be copying that idea very soon. It shows off the fabric nicely.

5. Lynn White says:

The colours and quilting on the baby quilt are just gorgeous. The jigsaw looks fun too. Pyjama day sounds good and like a little reward after completing the quilt!

6. Zenia Rene says:

Cute baby quilt. Absolutely love that modern twist. I saw it on another quilt just yesterday!

7. Morgan says:

That backing is perfect for your baby quilt. Love the teal and red together. =D

8. Margo says:

I love the panto! Looks perfect on the quilt! Such a happy quilt!

9. I do so love a great loopy quilting design!

10. Christine S says:

I love simple quilts. I think they will always be my favorite 🙂

11. Pingback: WIP Wednesday ~ Another Noteworthy Baby Quilt | KatyQuilts