Slow Stitching Sunday

I haven’t really spent any time in the sewing room since Tuesday! But I have gotten some more handwork done while watching some TV with hubby.

I’ve prepped some more hexies for Brinton Hall and started adding some of the scrappy  sections.

I still have a long way to go.

I’m going to try to get the mister to watch an episode of Foye’s War with me tonight. Maybe I can finish that corner I started.

Linking up with Kathy’s Quilts, Quilting is More Fun than Housework

This entry was posted in Brinton Hall, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Slow Stitching Sunday

1. Linda Dutch says:

You are making lovely progress with your hexis, I’m enjoying watching it slowly grow!

2. Rochelle says:

How big will your project be when completed. I loved Foyle’s War. Hubbie didn’t. Think he has trouble with the British accents; also it’s not sci-fi!!

3. Gina says:

The quilt is looking great

4. Jennifer says:

You are moving right along. I love the rich jewel tones.

5. Carla says:

What a wonderful hexi project! Love the colors and the use of the toile. Hand work takes time but I know the feeling. Enjoy your stitches today!

6. Louise says:

I am loving the colors as well. This one is a fun one to watch grow.

7. Cathy L says:

Lovely! I see progress!

8. daneesey says:

This is a fabulously fun piece! I love your scenic centers — and you’ve used the directional prints in the hexies very nicely, too! 🙂

9. That is going to be amazing! I am curious how you made the centers of the bigger blocks!

10. I’ve never done any EPP and I’m not sure I ever will, but I admire those who do it. I have a friend who is an amazing expert at EPP. I love this project of yours, and the scrappy border really jazzes it up in a most wonderful way. I’ll enjoy to see as it continues to grow.

11. Your project is coming along quite nicely. I really like the scrappy corners you are adding. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap! ( Hope you find some time to spend in your sewing room this week!)

12. Gail says:

We had a speaker at guild this past week showing all of her hexie quilts. One of them was your project …it was huge! Keep sewing…I love the corners you are adding.

13. Kathy says:

You’re making really nice progress on your Brinton Hall … I’m loving it.

14. lapaylor says:

Foyle’s war is on our list… we are finishing up Murdoch mysteries right now though. Sent your link to a friend doing hexies with me. LeeAnna at not afraid of color

15. Stephie says:

This is growing nicely Katy! I love the colours of your ‘fillers’, it’s very autumnal 🙂

16. Sandra B says:

Beautiful colors…and the toile is great for the block centers! This is going to be a beautiful quilt!!