Opening a Charm Pack is the Hardest Part….

So it should be easy from here, right?

I’ve been playing with some ideas for the challenge hosted by Julie at Intrepid Thread.

I’ve come down with a cold so not much actual sewing being done. I may rearrange these a few more times. Or I may just go back to the couch.

Linking up withe Sew Fresh Quilts, Freshly Pieced

10 Responses to Opening a Charm Pack is the Hardest Part….

1. Betty says:

Charm packs are just the best thing! Not sure who should be given credit for their invention but they are the greatest thing

2. Jayne says:

At least you got the charm pack open! They perplex me and I always wonder what to do with them! Hope you feel better soon!

3. I hope you feel better soon and have fun playing and deciding on a layout.

4. Donna says:

Katy, you inspire me to cut up more fabric! I love the plus design. Hope you feel better soon.

5. Kathy says:

I sure hope that you get to feeling better. Like Jayne, I’m always unsure what to do with a charm pack … I’ve used them before, but they never seem to have the right combination of lights and darks for the quilts I wanted to make, so I’ve had to supplement, like you’re doing. I’d be more inclined to use charm packs if I could pick and choose the fabrics making up the charm pack. ha!

6. Ioleen says:

Love the plus layout. Get well soon.

7. sandi says:

I love charm packs! Just rest and feel better soon! Hugs,

8. r says:

You have some pretty designs and pretty fabric. That low volume charm pack compliments the fabric well. Hope you feel better soon.

9. Hope you get over the cold soon. I love charm packs. Just finished a table runner using the 5″squares. It’s so much easier to get a project underway when all the fabrics have been coordinated and there’s no need to deliberate whether the colours are the right shades or not!

10. Such fun! Thanks for sharing!