Finish It Up Friday ~ Quilts of Valor

Happy Friday, everyone! I’ve been working on Quilts of Valor for the Stitching Sisters group and have saved them all up to show you today. This first top was made by Val. I love the pattern.

This log cabin top was pieced by Karen.

This lovely top was pieced by Kathy.

A Carpenter’s Star, also by Karen.

This last one was also pieced by Val. I hadn’t custom quilted any of hers yet and this one just begged for it! It took longer but I think it was worth it.

And one more shot because I just love the texture and it really shows here.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict, Richard and Tanya Quilts, Crazy Mom Quilts, Quilt Shop Gal

This entry was posted in Finishes, Quilt of Valor. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Quilts of Valor

1. Ja'net says:

I made this quilt. I’m crazy for red white and blue

2. Taihi Lewis says:

Beautiful quilts. I love the fabric in the first one!! I am a soldier who just started quilting. Was the first quilt a jelly roll? If so what was the name. If not, what are the names of the fabrics used?

3. Sabrina says:

Can you tell me the name of the first pattern shown? Thank you

4. Oh they are all so fantastic!! They will definitely be a valued hug to the veterans recieveing them!

5. Beautiful work. And great project. Thanks for sharing.

6. PattiP says:

Wonderful work!

7. Carie says:

Oh wow! They’re all stunning! I keep trying to pick a favourite but I can’t , they’re all lovely and made by very generous and talented people 🙂

8. Dona says:

Wow!! I am so impressed. they are all so beautiful. the quilting is just wonderful as well. What a lovely gift each serviceman will receive. Hats off to you!

9. Debbie says:

They are all so wonderful, I don’t think I could pick a favorite !!

10. Karen says:

Amazing Quilts of Valor. Thanks for making them for well deserved veterans.

11. Such wonderful quilts. Thanks for giving your time to quilt these.

12. Sherry B says:

Gorgeous quilts & gorgeous quilting! Thanks so much for making them special. Would you share the panto you used for Karen’s log cabin? I really like how it looks.

13. Preeti says:

All of these quilt tops are just gorgeous and the quilting is lovely!

14. JanineMarie says:

What a talented group of stitchers! And that last picture–the quilting is amazing! I’m sure these will all be well received.

15. Roben Wrampe says:

Wonderful work by all – thank you for sharing these!

16. Theresa Leppert says:

Thank you so very much for sending the link I can hardly wait to make it. I love making charity quilt. Theresa

These quilts are beautiful and will be such a blessing to the young recipients.

18. GigTog says:

Absolutely beautiful Katie! And inspiring!
    ~Dori

19. thebiasedge says:

I love your quilting. Do you quilt on a long arm?
    Sandra

20. Jennifer says:

All of the QoV are beautiful and I know that will be greatly appreciated by those that receive them. Congrats to all the quilters that created them.

21. Quiltmouse says:

Couldn’t find the “LIKE” button – but I like them all. Especially the first one! Great work. All should feel good about the hugs they will share!

22. maartjequilt says:

What a beautiful quilts, I love them all. Your quilting is wonderful!! Thanks for the pictures.

23. Val says:

Absolutely fabulous quilting, Katy! We can see that you put as much of your heart and soul into your quilting as we put into our piecing. Your efforts are so appreciated!

24. Ramona says:

What gorgeous quilts! The designs, the fabrics, the quilting… everything is wonderful.

25. Kathy D says:

Katy, LOVE what you did with these, and especially the custom quilting you did on Val’s second quilt. It looks fantastic! Can’t wait to see it in person. Thank you for supporting Stitching Sisters QOV!

26. Kathy D says:

Theresa, Val’s first quilt is “Standing Strong” by Shabby Fabrics. Hopefully, this link will work: https://www.shabbyfabrics.com/Assets/Downloads/StandingStrong_ForDownload.pdf .

27. Kathy says:

Wow, what fabulous quilts with equally fabulous quilting!

28. Theresa Leppert says:

All of the quilts are wonderful. I would love to have the pattern for the first quilt made by Val. Do you know where I can get it? Thank you. Theresa

29. Luann says:

Thanks to the Quilts of Valor piecers, quilters, binders, and delivery persons! You are appreciated!