First of all, thank you all for the many kind comments on my room re-do! The paint I used was Pittsburg Paint’s Gand Distinction and the color is called Magical.
Now on to m goals. I still can’t believe it is September already so it is time. Actually past time since it is already the 5th! Anyway, here is my list of goals for August:
1. I want to finish my scrappy lattice blocks and perhaps get them into a finished top. Done and loaded onto the frame for quilting!
2. Since my little Liam liked brother’s quilt so well, I plan to make him a quick quilt with a soft backing. Done and delivered!
4. Still want to come up with a good leader/ender project. Done and in progress!
I didn’t have a very long list this month, but I did get a few other things done.
I finished these small quilts.
I quilted four QOVs.
I also finished two baby quilts to have on hand for gifts. I will share those finishes in a seaparate post.
I will need to keep my September goals modest as we are traveling again.
1. I want to finish the Lattice Quilt.
2. Finish and Mail my bow tie blocks for the swap.
3. Complete all 7 medallions for Brinton Hall.
4. Start and keep up with the mystery quilt that Lori at Humble Quilts will be hosting.
5. I’m going to go farther than just deciding on a pattern for the second sister quilt and say that I will also cut it out!
6. Quilt any QOVs that come in.
We shall see how closely this list matches up with reality!