Hubby and I are leaving tomorrow morning on our trip to Missouri. I did laundry and got mostly packed on Monday so I found myself with a bit of time yesterday morning. I puttered around the sewing room a bit and finally decided to deal with this bin of solid scraps.
I’ve been wanting to make another tumbler quilt and I think one in solids would be fun. So I started cutting.
A pile of tumblers is so pretty! There are about 300 here.
I still have some pastel squares in this box but I didn’t want to mix them in with these mostly brights. I also had a couple larger bits leftover from fat quarters so this is how the bin looks now.
Much emptier! And I am thrilled to have my next leader/ender project sorted.