WIP Wednesday

I’ve made a wee bit of progress on my EPP project. I finished the red ring and begun appliquéing it to its center.

2015/07/img_3322.jpg
I glued the ring to the center with a glue stick.

2015/07/img_3321.jpg

2015/07/img_3323.jpg
We enjoyed a day at the Grand Canyon.

2015/07/img_3009.jpg

2015/07/img_3021.jpg
And a day hiking in Sedona with Daughter #2.

2015/07/img_3256.jpg
Now we are back at my son’s to love on the littles.

2015/07/img_3317.jpg
Linking up with Freshly Pieced and Sew Fresh Quilts

9 Responses to WIP Wednesday

1. Karen H says:

I am making the Brinton Hall quilt too and am so excited to find another. So far I’ve found eight of us. I love the fabric you are using for your medallions. I’ll be looking forward to following your progress

2. Lynnwa says:

The pictures of the Grand Canyon are lovely and so is the Grand!

3. JanineMarie says:

The hexie project looks great and the scenery is beautiful, but I can’t take my eyes off that little bundle of joy with his grampa! So sweet!

4. Lovely photos! All show creativity at it’s best!

5. Janet O. says:

Your hexie frame is great over that background.
    Beautiful shots of nature.
    But Grandpa and the wee one take the prize!!

6. Teresa Moore says:

Nice picture. I know you and h are having a blast.

7. Sedona is such a beautiful area! Love the quilting tee 🙂

8. Terri says:

Grandson has almost same expression as grandpa 🙂

9. Kathy says:

YoUr WIP is looking fabulous … your hexies look perfect and make a wonderful frame for that fabulously beautiful print. Looks like you all had a marvelous time at the Grand Canyon and Sedona … and loving on those little sweeties of yours.