WIP Wednesday

I’ve made a wee bit of progress on my EPP project. I finished the red ring and begun appliquéing it to its center.

2015/07/img_3322.jpg
I glued the ring to the center with a glue stick.

2015/07/img_3321.jpg

2015/07/img_3323.jpg
We enjoyed a day at the Grand Canyon.

2015/07/img_3009.jpg

2015/07/img_3021.jpg
And a day hiking in Sedona with Daughter #2.

2015/07/img_3256.jpg
Now we are back at my son’s to love on the littles.

2015/07/img_3317.jpg
Linking up with Freshly Pieced and Sew Fresh Quilts

9 Responses to WIP Wednesday

1. Kathy says:

YoUr WIP is looking fabulous … your hexies look perfect and make a wonderful frame for that fabulously beautiful print. Looks like you all had a marvelous time at the Grand Canyon and Sedona … and loving on those little sweeties of yours.

2. Terri says:

Grandson has almost same expression as grandpa 🙂

3. Sedona is such a beautiful area! Love the quilting tee 🙂

4. Teresa Moore says:

Nice picture. I know you and h are having a blast.

5. Janet O. says:

Your hexie frame is great over that background.
    Beautiful shots of nature.
    But Grandpa and the wee one take the prize!!

6. Lovely photos! All show creativity at it’s best!

7. JanineMarie says:

The hexie project looks great and the scenery is beautiful, but I can’t take my eyes off that little bundle of joy with his grampa! So sweet!

8. Lynnwa says:

The pictures of the Grand Canyon are lovely and so is the Grand!

9. Karen H says:

I am making the Brinton Hall quilt too and am so excited to find another. So far I’ve found eight of us. I love the fabric you are using for your medallions. I’ll be looking forward to following your progress