Slow Stitching Saturday and Sunday!

I never get as much done as I plan while traveling but I really enjoyed working on my hexies on the plane yesterday. Here is my “work table “.

And my view.

And my progress!

I plan to sneak a bit more stitching in today while traveling to the Grand Canyon  with Daughter #2 and Mr. Wonderful.

I can’t tell you how I loved meeting this little boy yesterday!

And my other boy is hard to get a picture of because he never stops moving!

Linking up with Kathy’s Quilts

13 Responses to Slow Stitching Saturday and Sunday!

1. Gail says:

Visiting the Grand Canyon is on my bucket list. Cute grandchildren! I have not been bitten by the EPP bug, yet!

2. I’ve hiking the Grand Canyon….TWICE!! (All the way to the bottom and back….some of our best family memories!!) Hexi’s on the plane….I’ve also done that…people look at your wierd huh! ENjoy those grandbabies!!!!!

3. That photo from the plane looks so interesting… like a quilt! What are the dark circles?
    Enjoy your stitching and your baby cuddling!

Those babies are precious ! I like the picture of you and Mr. Wonderful together . Have fun. Hugs,

5. Juliann says:

what a fun time you have ahead – enjoy your travels and your boys

6. I’m wondering what those dark circles are too! Lovely family pics – so glad you can visit and spend time with them. We’ve just had a lovely weeks holiday with all three children and SIL – such a treat!

7. Gina says:

Enjoy your time with your grandbabies. Safe travels

8. Cécile says:

What lovely photos Katy !! Welcome to this little sweet baby and a big hug to the big brother !

9. Linda Mincher says:

The hexies are looking great. And such cute babies!

10. Cathie J says:

Enjoy the Grand Canyon and those beautiful boys.

11. PattiP says:

What a sweet picture of you, Mr.Wonderful & baby!

12. Kathy says:

I see that older brother stopped moving as soon as it was time to look at what the camera captured. My grands do the same thing … the second I snap a photo, all I hear is “can I see? can I see?” ha! That is a great picture of you and Mr. Wonderful with that sweet little guy. Adorable.

13. Deb says:

Love the shot of you holding your grand baby! Grandpa looks smitten =). Enjoy the family time. They let those scissors on the plane? Hmmmm good to know as I am flying in September. I figured I needed to bring the little snips instead of scissors.