Work in Progress Wednesday

Good Morning! Let’s see what is in progress today! I have all my 16 patches up on the design wall and I am rearranging a few each time I walk by.

This shot gives you a better idea of the scale.

I have also been pondering some other layouts for my little log cabin blocks.

I’ve been doing a big of cleaning in the sewing room. I found a home for all my new fat quarters.

I love using my vintage enamelware containers.  I need to do some more rearranging and organizing in my sewing room. Now that I have had it for a year, I am finding some things I want to tweak a bit.

Linking up with Freshly Pieced and Sew Fresh Quilts.

9 Responses to Work in Progress Wednesday

1. Kathy says:

Those FQs are so delightful in that enamelware container. One of the reasons I love log cabins is that they’re so versatile … you can do so many things with them! The more I see your 16 patches, the more I’m liking them!

2. Lara B. says:

Both those quilts are going to be such beauties Katy. I love the way your FQs look in the vintage enamelware!

3. I love your 16 patch!

4. Cécile says:

Wow….I love your 16 patch and it is so…big !! :))))
    Love your Log too and its colors !

5. Janet O. says:

Beautiful 16 patches.
    Love those little log cabins. That is a fun layout.
    I like the enamelware storage. If a storage container is going to be out where it is visible, I try to make sure it is not plastic (I hide that in the closet). Wood, wicker, and wire are what I have used, but this gives me new ideas! : )

6. Little Black Cat Quilting says:

Love all the sixteen patches! And log cabins are so versatile, I need to make a quilt out of them some time soon (add it to the ever growing to-do list, right? Lol). Love the enamelware for fabric storage, so nice looking. 🙂

7. Linda Dutch says:

I love your 16 patch blocks… it’s very pretty, it’s scrappy, and it is huge! Ticks all the boxes!

8. your 16 patch is really pretty. I can see why you’d want to soak it all in.

9. I love log cabin quilts.n There is must something about the patterns that emerge from the changes in value…yours is beautiful. Look forward to seeing the final design!