Design Wall Monday

In between comfort quilts and QOVs, I have continued to work on my City Sampler blocks.  I am up to 25 now.

I got two done just now while this little guy is napping.

Here is one of the shelter quilts I worked on this weekend.

My thread should arrive tomorrow and I hope to finish up the last QOV this week.  Then I am going to spend the next week working on my own projects.

Linking up with Patchwork Times for DWMonday.

7 Responses to Design Wall Monday

1. Sherrill says:

Love those bright solids!! Very pretty. I have a few donations to work on after unearthing some UFO’s!! YIKES!

2. Anja says:

What bright colours…great project. And a cute helper!

3. sdaurio says:

Awwwww what a little sweetie!! He looks so happy! Love your city sampler blocks.

4. Dar in MO says:

Your shelter quilt is so pretty. What a wonderful gift for someone. I love your little helper. He is a cutie.

5. Kathy says:

Your little helper is adorable!

6. Louise says:

Love the shelter quilt and the quilting on it. That little guy is super cute, what a smile.

7. I’m loving your city sampler! That little guy sure is growing fast!