Finish It Up Friday

I have had several QOV finishes this week and you have seen most of them. For my own record keeping, I will show them again here. But first is one youhaven’t  seen. This lovely anchor top was made by Joan from the Stitching Sisters group.

I quilted this using a wave like pantograph called Ebb and Flow.

Here are the others:

I have one more to do, but I am currently debating thread choices on that one. Today will be picking up some tops for the local women’s shelter to quilt. I can’t wait to see what they have for me!

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict, Richard and Tanya Quilts

This entry was posted in Finishes, Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Finish It Up Friday

1. Margie says:

Hi Katy – any idea where I can get that anchor quilt pattern? My Uncle would love it. Great job on those quilts! Margie

2. sdaurio says:

Well that is quite the show you put on today! I love the anchors and the ebb and flow panto was just perfect for it. The Marine quilt is stunning too!! Great job getting all those done.

3. Ramona says:

What great quilts! Your quilting is beautiful.

4. ~Deb says:

Wonderful finish to a very productive week! LOVE the Ebb & Flow panto – may need to give that one a try, now that “we’re” finally back to quilting 😉

Thanks for ALL you do to honor and cover our Service Members and Veterans with Quilts of Valor,
    ~Deb

5. Sophie says:

I love the Anchor block … and all the QOV quilts. Fantastic!

6. Anja says:

Awesome finishes. You have been busy this week. Kudos.

7. I have to join with the everyone else who’s commented and thank you for this end of week gallery! It is very inspiring. The anchor quilt is great – I’ve never seen that pattern before – and every time I see a strip quilt I think I must have a go at one of those…

8. Laura says:

NIce quilts! I love red, white and blue.

9. Kathy says:

What nice quilts … made even better by your spectacular quilting! Well done.