Design Wall Monday

I have had some fun playing with my tiny tumblers. Instead of putting them on the design wall, I decided to lay them out on scraps of batting.

IMG_1975
I haven’t started sewing yet as I have been trying to get as many Quilts of Valor quilted as I can before going to Phoenix. Then today I had the idea that this would be a fabulous project to take with me! I may take a sewing machine this time to leave at my daughter’s house. We hope to make some curtains while I am out there.

Here is another wonderful QOV top made by another member of the Stitching Sisters QOV group. I started this yesterday and finished the last row this morning while little man napped.

IMG_1969

IMG_1970
The pantograph I used gave it so much texture that doesn’t show well in these pictures. So I tried taking some in low light.

IMG_1973

IMG_1971
Now I am off to start loading another before my little cutie wakes up!

Linking up with Patchwork Times for DWMonday.

7 Responses to Design Wall Monday

1. Quiltmouse says:

The tumblers are cute. You are so prolific with your quilting for QOV! I know they will be treasured.

2. Kathy says:

Fabulous quilting on the QOV quilt. Enjoy your time with your little cutie!

3. Cécile says:

You did a wonderful work …as usual ! 😉

4. Oh I really like that QOV – and the quilting is great ( I may have that one lol) I LOVE the texture you added!! Enjoy!

5. Lois says:

Oh, I LOVE the QoV. The pantograph you selected is awesome!! I wanna be you when I grow up!

6. charlotte says:

I love the pantograph, it is awesome!! I will need to find one , I also do a lot of quilting for Quilts of Valor!! Also love the pattern for the block. Where can I find them both? Thanks Charlotte

7. Chantal says:

Love your fabric in the tumbler quilt. You have lovely scraps if I may dare say so !! The QOV quilt is awesome. Great work Katy!!