Time to look back over the past month and see how I fared on my goals for December!
1. I want to complete the SQT challenge quilt for December. – Hahahahahaha! Nope, not done.
2. I want to finish the Cascadia Mystery QAL quilt from Humble Quilts. – Done! I finished my simplified version and I love it!
3. I want to complete 12 more sawtooth star blocks. Done!
4. I will help Daughter #3 compete her not so secret Christmas gift for her someone kinda special. Done!
5. I want to quilt one quilt for myself. I am not yet sure what it will be. I hope to decide this week and get it in the frame so I can work on it here and there. Done!
I actually finished quilting the cheddar quilt for me also. Here is a work in progress shot.
And not on the list but finished, is my tumbler quilt for the new baby boy we know.
I also got one more Quilt of Valor quilted.
Not bad given all that went on at our house in December!
My January goals are as follows:
1. Continue with a Log Cabin block a day.
2. Quilt 3 QOVs. ~ This is iffy at this point. On New Year’s Day, I threw the timing out on my long arm. Waaaa!!!! I am so sad about this! Now I have to take it an hour away to get it serviced. I just hope it is only timing and not something worse!
3. Make 24 sawtooth stars.
4. Finish my Metropolitan Fair Churn Dash quilt. Possible the top only!
5. Get entries together for two local quilt shows.
6. Make a list of UFOs and plans for the new year. I started working on this and it is a little bit scary!
7. Finish my “Envelope” quilt top that I started on my trip to Wisconsin in November. This will probably be a small quilt but perfect in case I need a baby gift.
I think that is it for now. Revisions may be coming as I work on that UFO list!