Design Wall Monday

Our family is still here and we are having so much fun! I did steal away for a few minutes to sew yesterday and today though. I have been doing my design work at the frame.

IMG_1480.JPG
I’m afraid my feathers look more messy than whimsical but I am not ripping them out!

IMG_1479.JPG
I am practicing free hand continuous curve in the blocks.

IMG_1482.JPG
Yikes! I need a lot of practice here too! Good thing this quilt is for me!

Check out what others are working on today at Patchwork Times for DWMonday. Also linking up with Modern Traditional Quilts for Keep it Simple, Make it Fun.

This entry was posted in Free Motion Quilting, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Design Wall Monday

1. knitnkwilt says:

Love your feathers; I think they look whimsical! I like the curly cues poking out occasionally.

2. Shannon says:

Your quilt is beautiful! By all means, you can throw your seam ripper away! Your continuous curve looks awesome and your feathers have all kinds of whimsical curls in them. Looks great! Thanks for sharing with my link party on modern tradition quilts.-Shannon

3. Seruiously….I was thinking how smooth and even your quilting was!! Don;t EVEN tTHINK of ripping it out. (Sometimes it helps me to walk away when Mr. Critique comes upon my shoulder and I start thinking everything I’m doing is not very good…LOL!!)

4. Jasmine says:

I think you are too critical of your own work. Your quilting looks fantastic. πŸ™‚

5. Kathy says:

I think your quilting looks fabulous! I wouldn’t dream of unstitching it if I were you. πŸ˜‰

6. Your quilting is wonderful. Once you get some distance from your quilt (& maybe a little time) you will see the overall look and not the little bobbles and what you think of as errors. I’m in awe of what you’ve done.

7. Tlb says:

I’m not quite sure what you don’t think is good in your quilting, I think it’s great and I only wish I had your talent πŸ™‚

8. Pam says:

Your quilting is lovely! I wouldn’t change a thing. You know, we are our own worst critics!