It’s that time again. Where ever did October go? Time to look at what I finished and make plans for the next month.
1. My first finish was the quilting on this lap quilt that my dear MIL pieced.
2. I finished the 5th of my shirting quilts.
3. I finally finished this bargello quilt, not in love with it but it is done.
4. This top was quilted for the local shelter.
5. Another shelter quilt quilted.
6. This one was pieced and quilted.
7. I made this little posy quilt which fulfills my May SQT challenge.
8. This little windmill quilt was inspired by the windmill quilts made by Kathie at Inspired by Antique Quilts
9. I made my SQT challenge quilt for October and I shared it on Instagram but I think I forgot to show it here! It is tiny, the blocks measure 1 inch finished.
10. And finally, my favorite quilt of the month, the Quilt of Valor I shared with you yesterday!
Now, what do I want to accomplish in November? I need to think about that so I will save it for another post!
Linking up with Lily’s Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day.