Work in Progress Wednesday, I mean Thursday!

I managed to lose a day this week! Mr. Wonderful came home safely from China last night so yesterday was spent working and trying to finish up all the things around the house I wanted to do before he got home. Things like mowing the lawn and cleaning carpets. I did get the quilting done on the wall quilt I am making from my hand dyed fabric.

IMG_0812.JPG

IMG_0816.JPG

IMG_0814.JPG
I dyed these fabrics myself a few years ago. All I have to finish on this one is the binding.

Linking up with Two Little Aussie a Birds for IQuilt and My Quilt Infatuation for Needle and Thread Thursday.

12 Responses to Work in Progress Wednesday, I mean Thursday!

1. Kathy says:

Love the quilting pattern you chose for that quilt. I can’t wait to see it bound and finished!

2. redeemedsheep says:

Your quilt is so beautiful, Katy!!

I have friends who live in Shanghai!!

3. Vicki in MN says:

It’s turning out just beautiful-I love doing that design you have chosen, so forgiving but leaves wonderful texture.

4. Donna says:

That is amazing. I love everything about this quilt; color, layout and quilting 😀

5. Your quilting looks great. What color thread did you use? That decision is usually my biggest problem.

6. Lois says:

I agree 100% with Donna. I love everything about this quilt; the color, the layout and especially the quilting design. How I envy you.

7. the spiral quilting is perfect against those fabrics, Katy. It looks amazing!

Thank you so much for sharing at Needle and Thread Thursday!

🙂 Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

8. Kaja says:

This is looking great. I love the subtlety of your hand dyed colours and the quilting you have chosen really enhances the design.

9. Sue Daurio says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I LOVE everything about this. Those fabrics, the colors and the way you have laid out is just so soothing and warming every time I see them. And the quilting is just so perfect, like a nice fall breeze. I can almost hear the leaves and the sound they make with the wind in the fall. Incredible!

10. Renee says:

How pretty! I love the big swirls on all those rich colors.

11. Mim Sweigart says:

I have many “favorite” quilts from the massive collection you have made, but this one would be within the choice top picks. I love the colors, the dyed fabric, the design, the quilting pattern—let’s see, what did I miss?

12. Anja says:

Great quilting choice. Can’t wait to see it.