Work in Progress Wednesday, I mean Thursday!

I managed to lose a day this week! Mr. Wonderful came home safely from China last night so yesterday was spent working and trying to finish up all the things around the house I wanted to do before he got home. Things like mowing the lawn and cleaning carpets. I did get the quilting done on the wall quilt I am making from my hand dyed fabric.

IMG_0812.JPG

IMG_0816.JPG

IMG_0814.JPG
I dyed these fabrics myself a few years ago. All I have to finish on this one is the binding.

Linking up with Two Little Aussie a Birds for IQuilt and My Quilt Infatuation for Needle and Thread Thursday.

12 Responses to Work in Progress Wednesday, I mean Thursday!

1. Anja says:

Great quilting choice. Can’t wait to see it.

2. Mim Sweigart says:

I have many “favorite” quilts from the massive collection you have made, but this one would be within the choice top picks. I love the colors, the dyed fabric, the design, the quilting pattern—let’s see, what did I miss?

3. Renee says:

How pretty! I love the big swirls on all those rich colors.

4. Sue Daurio says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I LOVE everything about this. Those fabrics, the colors and the way you have laid out is just so soothing and warming every time I see them. And the quilting is just so perfect, like a nice fall breeze. I can almost hear the leaves and the sound they make with the wind in the fall. Incredible!

5. Kaja says:

This is looking great. I love the subtlety of your hand dyed colours and the quilting you have chosen really enhances the design.

6. the spiral quilting is perfect against those fabrics, Katy. It looks amazing!

Thank you so much for sharing at Needle and Thread Thursday!

🙂 Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

7. Lois says:

I agree 100% with Donna. I love everything about this quilt; the color, the layout and especially the quilting design. How I envy you.

8. Your quilting looks great. What color thread did you use? That decision is usually my biggest problem.

9. Donna says:

That is amazing. I love everything about this quilt; color, layout and quilting 😀

10. Vicki in MN says:

It’s turning out just beautiful-I love doing that design you have chosen, so forgiving but leaves wonderful texture.

11. redeemedsheep says:

Your quilt is so beautiful, Katy!!

I have friends who live in Shanghai!!

12. Kathy says:

Love the quilting pattern you chose for that quilt. I can’t wait to see it bound and finished!