So it is almost mid-September and I am just now thinking back to my goals set for August. That should clue you in as to how far behind I am! Here is my August list and results:
1. Finish a current mini made from vintage 30s fabrics. – DONE!
And I made a second mini:
2. Make a “Nail Polish” quilt, free pattern here from the Fat Quarter Shop. – Done!
3. Finish appliqueing my pumpkin seed blocks. – Not done. But I am closer. I think I have 7 left to do.
4. Make a lap quilt from a lovely black/white/pink/red FQ stack. This will be a gift if I can get it done by the end of the month. – Not even started.
What else did I do?
I finished this little 9 patch:
A baby quilt from a scrap pack:
Another little pinwheel quilt:
And a quilt and pad cover for the pack and play:
So, I didn’t follow the plan but I did finish a few things. On to September, or what is left of it!
1. I want to finish this QOV:
2. Complete the SQT challenge for this month in vintage fabrics.
3. Complete the 16 patch quilt I started so long ago that I can’t even remember when I started it!
I better stop there to leave room for those unexpected projects :).
I am linking my WIPs up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for Work in Progress Wednesday.