Design Wall Monday

I am currently winging my way home after a wonderful time with my kids and Baby L in Arizona. I just love it there. This is what awaits me on my design wall (table?) at home.

IMG_0981.JPG
I can’t wait to play with these! But first I have to add the borders to this QOV and get it loaded onto the frame.

IMG_0959.JPG
And I also have these blocks nagging me.

IMG_0529.JPG
I really need more blocks to get this to the size I want but I don’t feel like making any more. They may have to do some closet time.

Back to work tomorrow. It’s not gonna be easy!

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times for DWMonday.

7 Responses to Design Wall Monday

1. Kathleen says:

Love the simplicity of the shirting project! And I might borrow your phrase “they may have to do closet time”.

2. Kathy says:

I’m sorry your time with your sweet little guy and his mama and daddy is over … but I know you savored every moment you were there. 😉 I just love your WIPs … trying to decide which one I like best and decided who cares … I love them all!

3. sdaurio says:

Love what you do with the shirtings. I have a stack of them sitting there and every time I look at those fabrics I think what would Katy do with those?? Can’t what to see what comes of the HSTs

4. knitnkwilt says:

I really like the top where the blocks are heading to the closet. The pattern reminds me of Window Pane. I eally like what you have done with mixing colors and values. Hope it doesn’t have to hibernate too long.

I just finished my Soldiers Cot like yours on the bottom. I did mine from Kathy Tracy’s book and I just love it! I made mine about full size. Hugs,

6. Don’t give up on the cross quilt, it’s gorgeous. In the closet, please no, it’s too pretty.

7. Alycia says:

Those are all great projects!!!