Finish it up Friday!

I ended up with two finishes this week. I finally finished the nail polish quilt.

IMG_8087.JPG
This will be a gift for Daughter #2, who I will be seeing in a few days. She loves nail polish and makeup so I hope she will like this also.

My other finish involved canning. Daughter #1 and I did most of it Monday and I finished up yesterday after work. There were a lot more jars than this but she took her share home already.

IMG_8098.JPG
Today I am traveling alone. Sadly, hubby is unable to join me on this trip so he is staying home with Daughter #3 and the dogs. I have audio books ready to go and three projects to work on. First up is this binding job.

IMG_8089.JPG
I can’t wait to see my beautiful grand baby, #1 Son, and our beautiful Daughter in Love!

Linking up with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?, Crazy Mom Quilts For Finish it up Friday, and Richard and Tanya Quilts for Link a Finish Friday.

This entry was posted in Finishes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Finish it up Friday!

1. Kathy says:

That little brown and blue 9 patch is simply too adorable for words! And the binding? Swoon!

2. Karen says:

I’m hoping that next week my table is full of canned tomatoes, too! Congrats on a new baby!!!

3. Lois says:

Have a safe journey!!

4. Lara B. says:

Katy, your nail polish quilt is cute! Ahh all that canning sure gives you a good feeling doesn’t it?
    I am totally loving the little bit of quilt and binding you have sown at the end.
    Have a safe and happy trip!

5. Snowcatcher says:

That nail polish quilt is adorable, and your canning is making my mouth water. Safe travels!

6. Valerie says:

Perfect, perfect gingham binding on your nine patch! Enjoy your visit.