As you know, I have been working on appliquing the pumpkin seed blocks while on vacation. I do have a wee bit of a plan for these. I thought they would make a great border for a medallion quilt. I have no idea what the center will be nor any of the other borders. I only know that it will be made from Civil War Repro fabrics and that one border will be like this:
Speaking of long term projects, I missed the Q3FAL sign up. Ugh! Oh we’ll, perhaps I will play along without linking up. These are the projects I would like to finish this quarter:
1. This is a hold over from the last quarter.
2. This is another really old UFO.
3. Still no plan for the quilting on this but I want I really want to try out the micro handles so it needs to move along!
4. Now that I have a border fabric, I want to get back to the churn dash quilt.
5. And that darn calendar quilt is still on the list also.
We have spent as much time as possible with this cutie since getting home.
Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times for DWM.