Quarter 2 FAL 2014 Finish!

This little quilt was on my list of things to finish this quarter  (original list can be found here) and I am happy to say it is done.

20140508-225055.jpg
I had fun playing with free motion designs.

20140508-225218.jpg

20140508-225231.jpg
The good, bad, and ugly all show up on the back!

20140508-225320.jpg

20140508-225331.jpg

20140508-225340.jpg

20140508-225348.jpg
This will end up going to Quilts Beyond Borders.

Here is a sneak peak at the quilting in the album quilt.

20140508-225536.jpg
I hope to get the quilting on that finished today and the binding made.

Linking up with Amanda at Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish it up Friday ,Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I get a Whoop Whoop?, Richard and Tanya Quilts for Link a Finish Friday,   and Quilt matters for TGIFF.

Aldo linking up with Katy at the Littlest Thistle for the Q2 FAL Linky Party.

This entry was posted in Baby Quilts, FAL 2014, Finishes, Free Motion Quilting, Machine quilting, Quilts Beyond Borders, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Quarter 2 FAL 2014 Finish!

1. I love the simplicity of this quilt. Simple yet detailed. And your quilting is very fun, surprises everywhere you look.

2. Vicki in MN says:

You got lots of good practice in with all the different quilting designs-so awesome!!

3. I LOVE that quilting!!! It is just beautiful, nothing to be ashamed of in the least.

4. Micki says:

The quilting really shows up on the back side. Great job!

5. Yay, yay, YAY for playing with free motion motifs, Katy! it looks great! Love the 3D effect in the blue blocks. Thanks for linking up with TGIFF!

6. Beautiful!! Love your quilting! Not seeing the ‘ugly’!

7. Kat says:

That blue top is really cool. Great job on your FMQ!

8. Kristyn says:

love the back view so you can see all the fantastic quilting!

9. Oh totally focus on the good!! The back is so wonderful!! – the top is too!!

10. Snowcatcher says:

I just love the colors and design of this quilt; I think it would make an awesome full-size quilt for a bed. The quilting is absolutely marvelous!

11. Fabadashery says:

A great sampler for your FMQ!

12. Lois says:

The quilting is just amazing! You must have had fun doing it.

13. jayne Willis says:

you did a great job! the blues are so pretty!

14. Ruth says:

That looks all good to me!

15. I see no “bad” on that back! That quilt will be a blessing!

16. Cheryl says: