Finish it up Friday!

I have another finish to share with you today. I finally had some sunny days to take pictures of my shirting quilt. I’ll let the pictures do the talking.

20140410-222829.jpg

20140410-222837.jpg

20140410-222843.jpg

20140410-222850.jpg

20140410-222857.jpg

20140410-222907.jpg

20140410-222916.jpg

20140410-222922.jpg

20140410-222930.jpg

I’m linking up with Amanda at Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish it up Friday, Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I get a Whoop Whoop?, Quilt matters for TGIFF,  Richard and Tanya Quilts for Link a Finish Friday, and Gemma at Pretty Bobbins for IQuilt.

This entry was posted in Finishes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Finish it up Friday!

1. Jessica says:

Congrats on your beautiful finish! I love your quilting work. 🙂

I love this quilt!!! It reminds me of an old quilt that would have been done in the make do fashion. Whatever you had on hand. Your quilting is gorgeous, I love the swirls all around the shirting fabric. Have a great weekend. Hugs,

3. knitnkwilt says:

Perfect balance of straight lines in the piecing and fabrics and curves in the stitching!

4. dkhalcomb2 says:

I love the simplicity which gives it a modern look but the fabrics tie it back to the past. Great quilt.

5. I love the quilting, and the colors!

6. Alyssa says:

I really love this quilt. How is the writing applies.

7. Oooh, it’s beautiful! I love your design and the mix of the quilting. Very striking! So glad you linked up to TGIFF!

8. Kelly says:

Love! Fabric, quilting, back – all fabulous!

9. sdaurio says:

wow, I loved this one BEFORE it was quilted. I’m not head over heals for this one. Can’t believe what the quilting did for it, amazing!!

10. gretchen w says:

Beautiful! Love the quilting!

11. Love the large print on the back. I also am planning on using it on a back. The print is so larger than life.

12. Wonky Girl says:

I love everything about your quilt. The quilting pattern takes it over the top.

13. Esther F. says:

Amazing quilting! Love your work!!!

14. Absolutley adore that one!!!

15. Cool shirting quilt! I have one on my bucket list. I like the text print, too. The quilting is really great. I especially love the grid quilting against the stripes!

16. Afton says:

Gorgeous quilting that contributes to the design.

17. Lea says:

I can’t even describe how much I love this quilt! Beautiful! And you’re quilting is gorgeous.

18. Stephanie says:

Oh goodness it’s beautiful — I love how the palette looks so soft and the quilting is amazing. Now I want to start a new shirt project!