The REAL Studio Tour – Storage

Vicki at Field Trips in Fiber has been hosting a REAL studio tour link up. This week she asked and shared her ideas for storage. My favorite storage containers are vintage enamelware containers like this:

20131215-141016.jpg
I collect all shapes and sizes but prefer the rectangular ones with lids.

20131215-141147.jpg

20131215-141159.jpg

20131215-141211.jpg

20131215-141221.jpg

20131215-141231.jpg
I have a white cabinet where I store my studio dies.

20131215-141338.jpg
The milk crate in there really helps. I need to add another for smaller dies. And this is how I store most of my fabric.

20131215-141521.jpg
What a mess!

Check out the links at Vicki’s for some great storage ideas.

The REAL Studio Tour

This entry was posted in Accuquilt Studio Cutter, Sewing Room Pics, Storage, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to The REAL Studio Tour – Storage

1. I had no idea one could find this enamelware. I love the look. And the connection with the past.
    Leeanna Paylor
    lapaylor.blogspot.com leeannaquilts@gmail.com

2. Vicki W says:

Your basket system is fantastic but I absolutely love the enamelware collection. What fun to collect something that’s also useful.

3. elle says:

I have some enamel ware I’m saving for my future wet workshop. I’ve not seen ones with lids. Lovely

4. Michal says:

I love enamelware with lids. Such a great idea. I need to go find some now.

5. MA says:

I have one of those pretty enamel boxes (currently used as a first aid kit)…I love the way you’ve used your collection. AND – I don’t think your fabric storage is a mess. I think it looks really organized and the bright colours make it decorative as well.

6. Sharon - IN says:

Vintage in a sewing room is just plan fun and adds a nice personality too!

7. Love your storage ideas!

8. Audrey says: