This is what is currently hanging on my design wall.
A while back, I used my 6″ HST die to cut up a bin of bright fabrics so they would be ready to sew into tops for kid’s quilt. I finally got the first top sewn together this weekend. It measures 42″ x 60″. I hope to get it loaded and quilted this week.
Last week, I got all 6 tops for QBB quilted. Here are finished pics of the one I used the American Flourish panto on.
I am pretty happy with how this turned out.
I am going to make a king sized quilt for my MIL this summer. Yes, I remember last fall when I made one this size for my son and his wife. I said never again! Eating my words here….oh well, this is one reason I wanted a bigger frame! I may use this panto on the next behemoth…I mean…quilt.
If you want to see what others are working on, head on over to Judy’s blog Patchwork Times.
Your kid’s quilt is bright and fun. Love it!
That is so pretty! You are really doing some good work.
Your kid’s quilt will bring sunshine to all who view it, they will love it and your American Flourish is a nice pattern, would be a beautiful whole quilt pattern . Congrats on finishing all six QBB.