I have been in a creative slump for a while. I have been knitting and finished several pair of socks this winter but have done precious little sewing.
I recently pulled out these blocks I have had for a while and finally started putting them together:
I actually bought the blocks at a garage sale. They are made from repro fabrics and are probably 10 years or so old. I found the poison green in my stash and that is what got me going on this. I am not sure what I will do at the ends of the rows yet or how big this will end up.
I also picked up some solid strips from Connecting Threads when they had their Cyber Monday sale.
I started playing with some ends like this:
I am not sure where this is going yet either but at least I have done something. I am hoping to do more sewing today once I finish doing my kid’s taxes. Blech…..
Until next time….