A bit more of spring….

…..because after a Michigan winter I cannot get enough of it! But first, don’t forget that the drawing formy 100th post give-away happens tomorrow so leave scroll down for details. Now onto the beauty that is spring!

As always, all content of this site belongs to me. I invite you to enjoy the pictures but as in nature, enjoy but do not take! Thanks!

Until next time…

This entry was posted in Photography. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to A bit more of spring….

1. julie says:

Glorious, each and every one! Enjoy your spring!

2. katyquilts says:

Thanks Norma! I can’t wait to see what you do with this piece!

3. katyquilts says:

Thanks Michele! It is a Canon Power Shot SD 1200. I LOVE it! I have a long way to go on learning to fully use it but thankfully, I have a pretty talented daughter with the same camera to help me!

4. Norma says:

Absolutely amazing pictures, as usual! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving suggestions for my Van Gogh quilt. I really do appreciate it and have so many ideas to consider.

5. Michele says:

Lovely photos – what kind of camera are you using?

6. sharon says:

Such great spring pictures! I love all the textural components.

7. Lynne says:

Thankyou for the gorgeous inspirational closeups of Spring 🙂 So much colour.
    Have a great Day