I have a love/hate relationship with my embroidery machine. It worked awesome for all the blocks I embroidered for this t-shirt quilt that I made last December. When I tried to make a quilt label a few months later, I had nothing but trouble. No doubt it is all operator error. 🙄
This weekend, I decided to call in help. Mr. Wonderful probably knows more about this machine than I do. But we both struggled. I watched a YouTube video on cleaning the thread path and while it didn’t seem dirty or linty, we finally got it working after that.
It took far too long to make this tag for E1’s backpack for preschool. Preschool! I will cry if I think about that too long! I have used Peltex interfacing inside. It has fusible on both sides and it is very stiff.
Then Mr. Wonderful said we should keep going. So we embroidered this onesie for E3. It’s crooked, but I don’t think he will mind.
He came over last night so I was able to take a few photos of the handsome guy.
Being so cute is tiring.
Have a great day!