Finish It Up Friday ~ Palmateer Point

My little quilt from the Palmateer Point QAL is finished! After my false starts and change of direction, I really love this little quilt.

I found the perfect backing in my stash.

I even labeled it! That almost never happens!

All the quilting was done freehand, but you probably figured that out just by looking at it. Lol!

And this is where it will live at Christmas time.

I always enjoy Lori’s QALs and this one was no exception.

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric AddictCrazy Mom QuiltsBusy Hands QuiltsJanda Bend Quilts

This entry was posted in Finishes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Palmateer Point

1. Wow! I really like this! The design is captivating, your fabric choices look great, and it looks so pretty on your table!

2. Val W says:

What a charming little quilt. Cute on the table. It looks like checkers meets Chutes & Ladders.

3. I’ve liked this quilt since I first saw it, but it is absolutely stunning on your table! Love the colors!

4. Sweet quilt. It looks great on your table!

5. I can see why you love it, and your quilting is just right!

6. Pat in WNY says:

This is the most creative rendition of that pattern that I’ve seen, and I love it! Makes a great table topper!

7. Sharon says:

I love your version of Palmateer Point. The colors look good together and the backing is perfect. I am thinking that design would make an awesome full size quilt. Hmmm………

8. anudge says:

Wonderful version, Katy. The freehand quilting is just right for this QAL. Congrats.

9. Louise says:

Nice job Katie! Perfect for your table.

Wonderful little quilt! I love your version. Hugs,

11. Janet O. says:

A beautiful finish, Katy. Now I wish I had made mine in Christmas colors!

12. Joni says:

Your quilting makes the Quilt sing!

13. Sandra B says:

Your little quilt turned out great, Katy! I love the fabrics you used, and the quilting is perfect…it will be a great decoration for Christmas! Thanks for sharing!

14. love your quilt, great colors togethers

15. Carie says:

Oh it’s gorgeous – I love the quilting, it really makes it all pop!

16. Andrea H says:

Katy, I love how you’ve completed yours turned out. It looks fantastic on your table.

17. Freehand quilting is just right on this little quilt. I’m glad I thought to look at it on my laptop instead of on my phone where I would have missed the details.